Updated Videos on ANF's YouTube Channel
Applied NanoFluorescence Receives SBIR Award from NIST
September 2019 - Applied NanoFluorescence receives a Phase II SBIR from NIST to develop a new type of instrument to measure chiroptical properties using near-infrared fluoresence entitled "Multimode Chiroptical Spectrometer for Nanoparticle Characterization ."
- May 2023 - Dr. R. Bruce Weisman gives a seminar at ECS showcasing the new Multimode NS Super Chiroptical FDCD spectrometer.
- August 2022 - ANF delivers and installs the newly developed NS Super Chiroptical system to NIST from the Phase I/II SBIR.
- September 2019 - Applied NanoFluorescence receives a Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program grant from NIST.
- August 2018 - Applied NanoFluorescence receives a Phase I Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program grant from NIST.
- November 2016 - Dr. R. Bruce Weisman gives a seminar at Kyushu University that introduces the basics of single-walled carbon nanotube fluorescence
- July 2016 - New Product Announcement for the NS MiniTracer - Laboratory Equipment.com
- April 2016 - The Electrochemical Society does a podcast interview with Dr. R. Bruce Weisman
- Nov 2012 - Cover of Environmental Science & Technology features our customer Dr. Lee Ferguson and his research using our NS1 NanoSpectralyzer
- Jun 2012 - New application for SWCNT fluorescence (video link)
- Jun 2012 - Weisman named Electrochemical Society (ECS) Fellow
- Jan 2012 - Perfect nanotubes shine brightest (w/ video)
- Oct 2011 - ANF introduces NS3 NanoSpectralyzer for multimode spectrometry of nanomaterials
- Dec 2010 - Light touch brightens nanotubes: SWCNTs treated with ozone incorporate oxygen atoms that shift and intensify the nanotubes' NIR fluorescence emission
- May 2010 - Nano parfait a treat for scientists: Rice researchers spin pure batches of nanotubes species
- Aug 2009 - ANF, NS1 and NS2 featured in a "Nanotech Toolkit" cover story in C & EN (Chemical & Engineering News)
- Apr 2009 - ANF introduces the NS2 NanoSpectralyzer®
- Nov 2008 - Dr. R. Bruce Weisman elected a Fellow of the American Physical Society "for pioneering research in the spectroscopy of carbon nanotubes and the application of nanotube fluorescence in novel physical, analytical and biomedical studies."
- Jun 2008 - Dr. R. Bruce Weisman presents at the Workshop on Metrology, Standardization, and Industrial Quality of Nanotubes
- Jan 2008 - Demonstration videos of real time data acquisition in seconds using the NS1 NanoSpectralyzerDec 2007 - Winner of the "Paul Frison Accelerator Award" as the youngest member of FastTech 50
- Nov 2007 - ANF selected as a Houston Business Journal "FastTech 50" company
- Nov 2007 - Video interview with ANF President, Dr. R. Bruce Weisman
- Sep 2007 - Video of first fluorescent images of carbon nanotubes inside a living organism